- 6 Great Day Farms Hard-Boiled Eggs, cut in half
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons diced tomato
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (~1/2 lime)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- salt, pepper and cayenne to taste
- pinch chili powder (for garnish)
Scoop the yolks out of the egg halves.
Mash them, mix with the avocado, jalapeno, tomato, lime juice and cilantro and season with salt, pepper and cayenne.
Pull out your cutest egg platter.
Place a tablespoon of the mixture back into the holes left by the yolks in the eggs (I pipe in with a sandwich bag that has the bottom corner cut) and serve.