- 2 6- count packages Great Day Farms Ready-to-Eat Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
- 3 – 4 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons Deli Style Mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 4 teaspoons dill
- 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- capers for garnish if desired
Into a food processor, place all 12 of the egg yolks and 6 of the whites.
Chop the remaining egg whites and place into a medium bowl.
Add the mayonnaise, chopped dill pickles, pickle juice, mustard, green onion, dill, salt and pepper.
Blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture into the bowl containing the egg whites and with a rubber spatula, stir to mix.
Cover and refrigerate at least an hour before serving.